Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Slice of Tuscany | Official Launch & Giveaway!

I'm thrilled to announce the official launch of Slice of Tuscany, LLC. After years of hands-on research and planning, I couldn't be happier to announce that Slice of Tuscany is officially open for business!!!



Salute!
Slice of Tuscany is your personal Italian travel agency specializing in planning vacations, tours and experiences throughout Italy that fit your personal needs and travel style, getting you out of the lines and into the lives of locals.

I can help you plan your ideal Italian vacation from start to finish including determining an itinerary, finding accommodations and travel solutions, and setting up experiences such as cooking in a real Italian home, private bike tours, exclusive wine tastings, and private museum tours and guides.

To celebrate the launch, I'm giving away a fantastic book called Culinaria Italy, which combines recipes and regional specialties with stories about Italian culture and history. I'm also throwing in a jar of Truffle Honey that I personally got at the annual San Miniato Truffle Festival last fall. Enter here:

Please take a moment to help spread the word and do one, or all, of the following:

1. Share/forward Slice of Tuscany information with your family, friends and colleagues


4. Sign up for our newsletter to get promotions, 
news from Italy, and giveaways  
(sign up on the right-hand side of this page)


Thanks to all of my current and former SOT Travelers for your support and for passing the word along to your friends. Thanks to my friends near and far for your incredible support and encouragement to always follow my dreams, however crazy they may get. 

And a big, huge, over-the-top THANK YOU to my parents for their unconditional love and support. 

Sally
sally@sliceoftuscany.com

2 comments: