Ciao a tutti!
As many of you know, I have worked for The ALS Association for the past two years and care very deeply for the organization and the people it serves. My grandpa, Harry Foster, had ALS and was taken from us in 1992.
Each year The Association hosts the Walk to Defeat ALS to raise money for patient services. My family and friends have a team, "Haulin' It for Harry," and will walk October 9 with the Keith Worthington Chapter. I will miss the walk in Kansas City, but promise to hold my own walk here in Florence with the Italian extension of our team!
PLEASE help me and Haulin' It For Harry reach our fundraising goal by making a donation. You can also sign up to become a team member and walk with the team in Kansas City in October. My personal fundraising goal is $1,000.
To make a personal donation, please visit: http://web.alsa.org/goto/sallyroberts You can also use this Web site to sign up and start fundraising as well! (Which I would LOVE for you to do :) ).
I would greatly appreciate your support!!!!!
Ciao all!
Love, Sal
No comments:
Post a Comment