Today's exchange rate = 1.07 euro to dollar
If you've been waiting for the right time to get to Italy, the time has come.
Plan your 2015 or 2016 trip now to lock in great rates on accommodations, travel and tours.
I plan custom itineraries for couples, families, and small groups for travel throughout Italy. My goal is to help you experience the best Italy has to offer and make the most of your time and budget. Your trip should be about making memories. Leave the rest to me.
 |
| Explore the Cinque Terre |
 |
| Wine tasting in Tuscany |
 |
| Take in the beauty of Rome |
 |
| See the Vatican with a private guide |
 |
| ...and no lines |
 |
| Dine in Tuscany |
 |
| Explore exclusive locations |
 |
| Fall in love with Florence |
 |
| Unwind on the Amalfi Coast |
I just now found your blog post and now I’m one of your followers.
ReplyDeleteHere is my web site: asheville nc locksmith (http://www.slideshare.net)