Game Changer
I have recently been presented with an incredible opportunity that is a big departure from my current Roman life. My new adventure will allow me to continue sharing my love of Italian food, wine and culture with the world, while blending my life between Italy and my hometown of Kansas City.
I am moving back to KC to pursue this opportunity and will not be updating the blog for some time. However, I will continue to plan Italian trips and tours and am available anytime for questions or consultation via email srobrts1@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading my ramblings for the past few years. I hope that you were at least entertained at times. Stay tuned for updates on my Italian adventure. It's just beginning!
- Sally
I have recently been presented with an incredible opportunity that is a big departure from my current Roman life. My new adventure will allow me to continue sharing my love of Italian food, wine and culture with the world, while blending my life between Italy and my hometown of Kansas City.
I am moving back to KC to pursue this opportunity and will not be updating the blog for some time. However, I will continue to plan Italian trips and tours and am available anytime for questions or consultation via email srobrts1@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading my ramblings for the past few years. I hope that you were at least entertained at times. Stay tuned for updates on my Italian adventure. It's just beginning!
- Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment