If you don't know about Pinterest, check it out. www.pinterest.com. It's a great place to get ideas about fashion, design, DIY, etc.
I find myself pinning and repinning all sorts of cute stuff that I would have to do, have, purchase or make at home. But let's get real for a moment please. 99.9% of the things I'm pinning, liking and repinning, I will never own, make or do. Especially the DIY.
If I have so much trouble planning out or choosing my meals that I need a damn menu in my kitchen, then I obviously don't have the wherewithall to sit down and make the damn thing. As downright cute as this thing is, if I ever did complete a DIY project such as this one, I would 110% most certainly use it for 2-3 days then never use it again.
However, I will continue surfing pins because I love it, and because no matter how unlikely, I like thinking that one day I could have the time, patience or creativity to make and use a menu planner.
I find myself pinning and repinning all sorts of cute stuff that I would have to do, have, purchase or make at home. But let's get real for a moment please. 99.9% of the things I'm pinning, liking and repinning, I will never own, make or do. Especially the DIY.
If I have so much trouble planning out or choosing my meals that I need a damn menu in my kitchen, then I obviously don't have the wherewithall to sit down and make the damn thing. As downright cute as this thing is, if I ever did complete a DIY project such as this one, I would 110% most certainly use it for 2-3 days then never use it again.
However, I will continue surfing pins because I love it, and because no matter how unlikely, I like thinking that one day I could have the time, patience or creativity to make and use a menu planner.

No comments:
Post a Comment